Experience once-monthly dosing during an episodic cluster headache cycle
A monthly dose of Emgality comes in three 100 mg prefilled syringes.
Take one dose of Emgality at the beginning of a cluster headache cycle:
- One dose (300 mg) comes in 3 prefilled syringes
- Administer the 3 injections (100 mg each) one after the other
- Continue to take monthly until the end of the cluster cycle
Consider having Emgality on hand to take at the start of your next cluster cycle
- Refrigerate product at 2°C to 8°C (36°F to 46°F) and in the original carton to protect it from light until use.
- Check expiration date on product prior to use.
Have questions about the injection process?
If you have additional questions, call your healthcare provider or the Emgality Answers Center at 1-833-EMGALITY (1-833-364-2548), Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 8 PM ET.
Select Safety Information
Before you use Emgality, tell your healthcare provider if you are:
- pregnant or plan to become pregnant. It is not known if Emgality will harm your unborn baby
- breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. It is not known if Emgality passes into breast milk
- taking any prescription or over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, or herbal supplements